2014 Skoll World Forum on Social Entrepreneurship,
April 9 – 11
Each year, nearly 1,000 of the world’s most influential social entrepreneurs, key thought leaders and strategic partners gather at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School to exchange ideas, solutions and information.
The Skoll World Forum on Social Entrepreneurship is the premier international platform for advancing entrepreneurial approaches and solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. Our mission is to accelerate the impact of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs by uniting them with essential partners in a collaborative pursuit of learning, leverage and large-scale social change.
Co-produced by the Skoll Foundation and the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at the Saïd Business School, the Forum shines a spotlight on best practices, new innovations and connecting leaders to one another to further global social progress. Forum delegates represent nearly 65 countries and participate in a range of interactive events in inspiring Oxford locations. We provide a unique platform for delegates to openly share, collaborate, innovate and ultimately, advance social entrepreneurship.
Past participants have included:
- Kofi Annan, Former United Nations Secretary-General
- Mary Robinson, Mary Robinson Foundation – Climate Justice
- Mohammad Yunus, Grameen Bank
- Marina Silva, Marina Silva Institute
- Michael Porter, Harvard Business School
- Archbishop Emeritus Desmond M. Tutu
- Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan
- Al Gore, Nobel Laureate, Former Vice President of the United States
- Peter Gabriel, Activist & Musician
- Jimmy Carter, Former President of the United States
- Robert Redford, Sundance Institute
- Her Majesty Queen Rania
… and the list goes on.
Catch a glimpse of the unique Forum experience here:
Event sponsorship by: